Friday, January 30, 2015

6 Cute and Spooky Tattoos

It's not a well known fact, but I do have quite a few tattoos...and a handful of those tattoos are spooky/Halloween-y in nature.  However, I don't have any GHOST tattoos!  For several years I've seriously pondered correcting that little oversight, but before I invest the money in a new piece of body art portraying such an important part of my life, I want to make sure I choose the best representation.  I lean toward the cutesy stuff, but prefer very simple lines.  Here are a few of the cute examples I found while browsing---I still haven't found THE ONE yet, but these are too cool not to share!


I'm definitely digging the graveyard scene!

From Pinterest


Boo. Boo y'all, boo.  Look at his little ghost arms tucked behind his back!  He looks like he got caught with his phantom hand in the ethereal cookie jar.

Source


I love the little heart and the sweet expression on this guy's face, but he's a tad too Klannish looking for my tastes.

Source

OMG! The sunglasses are killing me!  They call him the Ghost Bro, lol. 

Source

I like this little guy, but I'd probably pick a different phrase (or no phrase).  Plus, Hilary Duff has this tattoo...is that weird?

Source



How cute is the face on this little guy?!  I'm not necessarily digging the dotted outline, though. 

From Pinterest
So there ya have it---six adorable little ghost tattoos!  I didn't find one that was perfect for me, but I had a fun time browsing through plenty of examples and I hope you enjoyed it, too.  Feel free to share this list with your friends, and be sure to check out my blog post on Chicago's Old Town Tatu, America's most famous haunted tattoo parlour.  Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment