Friday, January 27, 2023

Investigator's Night Out: A Friday Funny

 


I cannot be the only one who identifies with this, right? Where are my fellow ghost hunters at who would much rather spent their evenings out searching for proof of the afterlife? Don't get me wrong--I have no problem with how others spend their free time (as long as they aren't hurting anyone), but to me, there's nothing more fun than exploring the haunted history of a spooky old building with my closest friends, hoping to make some sort of interaction with the dead. 

I know that we have to stress to people that ghost hunting is not always what you see on television, and that for the most part, it is NOT an exciting, non-stop action-filled adventure, but honestly, I don't mind. I still always have fun, even through the down times, and I'm never bored during an investigation. I'm fascinated by all aspects of the paranormal investigation and research process, no matter how tedious they may seem. I see those slow moments during an investigation as a chance to re-think our investigation strategy and come up with some new ideas to try out. Anyway...

As we get ready to enter into another weekend, I hope you take this fun little post as a reminder to have fun, but no matter what your plans are, please be careful out there! I love investigating hauntings...but I don't want to have to come investigate YOU. 

2 comments:

  1. Certainly beats going to a bar and dealing with drunk people. A haunted bar might be fun though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've got a few haunted bars around here, too, lol!

      Delete