Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy Birthday to Theresa's Haunted History!

 


Happy Birthday to Theresa's Haunted History

of the Tri-State Blog!

I can't believe it. It has been TWELVE YEARS since I outgrew my little FreeWebs page of haunted locations, and made the decision to move everything to the free and easy to use Blogger platform. Over a decade later, I'm still happy with my decision, and still working hard to crank out new content.

You wouldn't think it was possible, but there is a never-ending supply of ghost stories, haunted locations, creepy critters, and just plain weirdness to talk about! Every day, I come across new ideas to share on the blog, and I'm also constantly attending new paranormal events, going on new investigations, and reading/watching/listening to all the paranormal media I can consume, which all makes for even MORE fun stuff to share with you all. 

West Virginia is one weird place, and while it will continue to be the focus of my content here, 2023 will bring a little more in the way of some personal theories and advice regarding paranormal investigation and ghost theory. I'm also going to refocus on trying to incorporate the tri-state a little more, with new haunted locations and ghost stories from Ohio and Kentucky being added, as well as sharing a little more about the actual investigation case files of Spectral Research and Investigation.

Thank you so much for joining me on another year of spooky fun as we explore the unexplained here in West Virginia and beyond. 2022 was a roller coaster of a year, full of wonderful things...but at the same time, one of the worst years of my life. I know it sounds sappy and cliche but having this blog to distract me got me through some rough times. I'm really proud of how it has progressed over the last dozen years, but I couldn't have done it without all of you. So, on the 12th birthday of Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State blog, I hope you'll celebrate with me! Here's to many, many more years of searching for the spooky!

*Last year, I wrote a little bit about what inspired me to start Theresa's Haunted History, and how the process actually got started. If you're interested in that, please see my blog post, Happy Blog-a-Versary!*

No comments:

Post a Comment