Sunday, April 29, 2018

April's Links I Love

Hey, everyone! I hope you're having an appropriately spooky day!  Today on the blog, I wanted to share some of the websites that I've been reading and loving this month. A few have made my 'link share' posts before, but some are brand new! Please go check them out and support paranormal bloggers/webmasters/authors!

1. Terror From Beyond the Daves:  This is David Fuentes' site and its dedicated to all things horror, with plenty of paranormal thrown in for good measure. Dave's website really helped me out with my Lincoln Park Zoo blog, and I've enjoyed reading his other articles as well!

2. Haunt Jaunts:  This is the go-to site for all your haunted travel plans! Find ghost tours, the best haunted hotels to stay at, and all sorts of crazy-cool festivals, conventions, and year-round spooky and weird attractions. They even have a radio show!

3. Chris Woodyard's Haunted Ohio:  Chris is one of my favorite paranormal authors and this website is packed full of awesome articles and other information to complement the Haunted Ohio book series. Check out the section for the Haunted Ohio Blog---you will NOT be disappointed!

4. WV Cryptids and Strange Encounters:  This is a fairly new Facebook page, but its already gained quite a following. The admins of the page regularly post tons of awesome stories about strange and spooky happenings in West Virginia and encounters with all manner of cryptozoological creatures.

5. The Southern Spirit Guide:  The Southern Spirit Guide remains one of my favorite sites of all time! The author, Lewis O. Powell, IV, does an excellent job in documenting the haunted history of the southern United States.

6. Ghost Theory:  Tons and tons of articles on ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, and just about anything else paranormal you could think of!  Always well written, and very informative, I love to peruse this site as often as I can.

7. Lore Podcast: Lore is one of my favorite podcasts to listen to! There's such a variety of spooky stories and interesting folklore---and narrator/writer Aaron Mahnke does an excellent job telling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment