Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Top Five Links of the Day (2)

Hey, I don't have much time, but since I'm bored on my lunch break, thought I'd give my readers another great five links to check out!

1. Huntington Paranormal Investigations and Research  I may be a bit partial to this one!  HPIR was founded in 2006 and has been offering professional investigations throughout the tri-state area ever since!  Come check out our stories and our evidence!  We've also got plenty of articles for both the haunted and the hunters!

2. Haunted and Historic Guyandotte Tours  Looking for the best ghost tour in the state?  Look no further than HPIR's Haunted and Historic Guyandotte Tours, offering a variety of tours throughout the fall season.

3. Hollow Hill  Claims to have over 700 articles on ghost hunting and haunted places!  Also offers a free ghost hunting class and certification.

4. GenDisasters  Great resource for historical data on tragic events that shaped our country.

5. The Cryptozoologist  Loren Colman's site on cryptids....awesome info you won't find anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment