Monday, September 12, 2011

Top 5 Links of the Day!

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite paranormal-related links with my readers!  Please check out these wonderful sites for lots of stories, photos, and information about all things paranormal!  There are tons of excellent sites that I visit almost daily in order to keep up with what's happening in the paranormal world.  Today is just a small sampling of sites; please look for additional sites in the future, and if you want to see a site featured here, please let me know!

1. Southwest Ghost Hunters Association--This group offers a TON of excellent articles on paranormal theory and investigation.  If there's ever a concept or new technology I need clarification on, I always stop here first!

2. Southern Spirit Guide--THE premier blog for the most haunted hotspots in the American South...and beyond.  Great reading for when you're in the mood for a good ghost story, and really, who's NOT in the mood for a good ghost story?  Also, the author is a really awesome person, and has helped spread the word about Theresa's Haunted History!

3. WV Ghosts--I'm almost positive it was the WV Ghosts message board where I met HPIR!  Lots of stories, and a great way to stay in touch with other paranormal enthusiasts in the state of West Virginia.

4. The Skeptic's Dictionary--Excellent source of information on various paranormal terms and concepts.

5. WV State Archives--digital copies of birth/death/marriage certificates and lots and lots of other information, including National Register applications, make this site number one on my research list when looking into a historical property!  Love, love, love it.  I love it so much, in fact, that I'm diligently working towards a career here one day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention, I'm sorry I've just noticed it!

    ReplyDelete