Monday, April 1, 2019

April Updates at Theresa's Haunted History!

Oh, wow!  It's been a long time since I've updated the blog and given Theresa's Haunted History Facebook Page the attention it deserves!  But, it's a new month and a chance for a new start...and I'm ready to finally get back into the swing of things. 

If you've been following me on Facebook, you might have seen a quick post I made a couple of weeks ago, partly explaining my absence on social media and in the paranormal world:  I GOT MARRIED! That's not an April Fool's Day joke; I actually got married on March 14th at the Harrison County courthouse, wearing a pair of jeans and my Braxton County Monster t-shirt!

 After an exceptionally long bout with depression (which also added to my lack of motivation in keeping things updated around here) I was texting a colleague and accidentally typed in the wrong number.  In a weird case of synchronicity that I cannot explain and still have trouble understanding myself, the number I texted happened to belong to the love of my life....15+ years ago!  We found out who each other was, started talking, and well...the rest is happily ever after.

The only problem is...he lives in Grafton and I live in Teays Valley.  In fact, I actually wrote a blog post about a spooky experience I had on Route 50 (The Headless Shadow Being of Route 50) when I used to drive up here every weekend to see him during our first attempt at romance so many years ago. Now that things are finally calming down somewhat, I'm eager to get started back.  And what better way to get the ball rolling than to once again attempt the Ultimate Blog Challenge for April??  Yeah, yeah...it seems pretty crazy given my past track record, but I'm going to give it a shot, as I've got so many spooky stories, event updates, book reviews, photos, and much more ghosty goodness that I want to share with you all.

Thank you so much for being so supportive during a difficult-turned-magical time.  I hope you enjoy the fun stuff I have planned for the next month!  Spending so much time in Grafton has given me the opportunity to share photos and stories from a ton of spooky new places that I normally may not have had the opportunity to visit, so I'm hoping this month and all that follow are filled with plenty of inspiration!  I've missed you all and am so excited to start immersing myself back into the paranormal world...and sharing every step along the way with you all. 

Have a great April, and make sure to follow me on Facebook for updates on new blogs and plenty of other awesome, fun stuff.  Oh, and make sure to keep your eyes open...I'm close to an even 5000 LIKES on Facebook, and when that happens, there will be a HUGE giveaway!  I'll be sharing details about that later on, so make sure you check back often to see how YOU can win.  Stay spooky, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment