Hey, readers! Last week I tried a new type of blog--a Weekly Review of the blog posts that were getting the most attention at Theresa's Haunted History!
I quickly grew bored of this, so this week, I thought I'd try ANOTHER approach! Welcome to the Worst of the Worst! These blog entries, while I see nothing wrong with them, (of course, I'm a bit biased since I WROTE them) just haven't gotten the number of pageviews I think they deserve. Admittedly, there are some ulterior motives as well--I recently read that posts such as this were good for increasing internal blog traffic, lol. If you haven't read these entries though, please take a moment and check out anything that might interest you. Show these little posts some Holiday Spirit! Thanks!
1. Ghost FAQs-Certification: Certification in the paranormal field is a controversial subject. This post reflects my thoughts on the whole situation, as well as practical tips from which any investigation can benefit.
2. Steel Hollow Caves: The caves around Spencer, WV are haunted...but why and by whom?
3. McArthur House: A ghostly child is said to haunt this former undertaker's home-turned antique shop located outside of Harpers Ferry. Its a complete recipe for spooky story as found in Stephen Brown's book.
4. A Prayer: When I was young, I found my own unique, and perhaps hilarious, way to deal with the things in my own home that I couldn't understand.
5. Former Ravenswood Theater: A re-telling of a story found in A Guide to Haunted West Virginia. This theater is now an office complex, but the tales of a ghostly visitor still abound.
*Follow Theresa on FaceBook for more updates!*