Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Here We Go Again!

It's October!  Can you believe it?  This is my favorite month of the year....and the busiest month of the year for Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State!  If you haven't done so yet, you'll want to follow me on Facebook for 31 days full of spooky, Halloween goodness.

Each day will be a day full of posts dedicated to a new spooky topic, beginning with Edgar A. Poe today and followed by Appalachian Granny Witches tomorrow.  You'll wanna check back each day for articles, photos, discussions, and even a few giveaways!

You'll also want to check out the blog each day because once again, I've joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge!  For a whole month, I'll be posting fresh new content for your enjoyment.  New West Virginia hauntings, new paranormal photos, new book reviews, and so much more ghostly and Halloween articles are coming your way! I've failed miserably the last few times I've attempted this challenge, but October is MY month and I'm dedicated to seeing it through to the end this time.  I feel confident, but a little nervous because...

...I'm also going to be super busy this month!  I'll be attending The WV CASE Paranormal Expo in Morgantown on October 12th and I'll have a table set up at the Beckley Fall Oddities Fair on October 26th. There are a few haunted house attractions I'm planning to visit and a few ghost tours I've scheduled to attend.  I've got a few other paranormal and Halloween-related events lined up this month and I'm going to try my best to shove in as much spooky fun as possible. Of course, I'll be sharing all those experiences with YOU!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and autumn is my favorite time of the year.  I'm excited for another opportunity to spend it with you all.  Let me know down in the comments, or join the discussion over on Facebook and let me know what this October has in store for you!  Any investigations planned? Going on any ghost tours?  Seeing any spooky movies this season?  Feel free to share your plans and let us all know how YOU'RE making the most out of Spooky Season 2019.

Happy Haunting, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I'll enjoy reading your spooky stories but I'm too chicken to get involved in any spooky activity myself. I used to love that stuff as a kid but I'll stay safe and warm in my house and watch you from afar.

    ReplyDelete