Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome to a Spooky 2019!

Another year has gone by and while we say goodbye to 2018, we're charging full steam ahead into 2019! And...

Oh. My. Gosh.  Why do I keep doing this to myself?  Once again, I have signed up to participate in the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  That means that once again, I will be pushing myself to publish a brand new blog post EVERY single day throughout the month of January.  That's starting the year off with thirty-one new blog posts! 

It's not totally out of reach, though.  Although I nearly finished last April and totally bombed out last July, I rocked the October challenge, successfully publishing a new blog every day for the entire month.  Given that my favorite holiday, Halloween, awaited me at the end of the challenge made the whole thing a little easier.  There's just a lot to write about that time of year on a blog like this one!

I'm hoping that this challenge will just as easy as October's...and just as rewarding as well.  I think it's going to be an excellent way to kick off 2019!  Like always, I have tons of plans in store for where I want to take this blog, as well as where I want to take my work in the paranormal research field.  I'm not going to bother with any New Year's Resolutions or goals this year, other than I want to push my own comfort levels and make this year better than last.  I truly want those who read and/or follow my work to walk away informed, entertained, and maybe even a little bit inspired.

But what about you?  Do you have any paranormal related goals you're hoping to accomplish this year?  Are you starting or expanding a YouTube Channel, blog or social media group?  Are you starting or joining a new investigation group?  Do you have any really cool investigations coming up this year, or any haunted places you really want to hit up?  Any awesome books on your to-be-read list that deal with the paranormal?  Let me know how you plan on making 2019 your spookiest year yet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the Ultimate Blog Challenge! I am sure you will do fine - this will be just as easy as October ;-)

    Thanks!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete