Friday, January 4, 2019

Cemetery Scare: A Friday Night Funny



This is one of those things that I laughed harder than necessary at...and I hope you get a good chuckle out of it as well!  The next time you're lurking around a cemetery at night and see a couple of scared kids, give them something to tell they're grandchildren (or therapist) some day!  Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm still working through my January Ultimate Blog Challenge; I hope you'll join me here and at Theresa's Haunted History Facebook every day this month for plenty of ghost stories, haunted places, weird history, and of course...a weekly dose of spooky humor. 

4 comments:

  1. I can understand feeling creepy if I were walking past a cemetery. Especially at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at this way more than I should. I remember being terrified to walk through a cemetery at night as a kid though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smile! This was/is great!

    ReplyDelete