Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Haunted Thanksgiving 2018!



Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today!  I just wanted to tell ya all how thankful I am for each and every one of you reading this blog. If you're new to this blog, welcome!  And if you're a returning reader, thank you so much for your support.  I really appreciate every read, every comment, every social media LIKE, and every share I receive.  I'm so lucky that I have the time and the ability to devote so much energy to this blog, and it really makes me happy that there are so many of you out there who share my love of the paranormal and the spooky history of West Virginia!

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with friends, family, and plenty of yummy food.  Be sure to snap lots of pictures and keep your eyes, ears and minds open today---Thanksgiving and Christmas are prime times for loved ones on the other side to join in on the festivities!  And, when you're ready for a little break today, hop on over to Theresa's Haunted History Facebook page and let me know what YOU'RE thankful for!

*HAPPY HAUNTED THANKSGIVING*

No comments:

Post a Comment