Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Very Ghostly November!

The Halloween season is over for another year, but the spooky fun never comes to an end here at Theresa's Haunted History!  

In October, I participated in the Ultimate Blog Challenge---a challenge that involved me publishing a brand new blog post EVERY day throughout the month.  I have attempted this challenge before, but this was the first time that I completed it.  So, while November won't have nearly as many new blogs as last month, I think you'll be pleased with what's coming up!  There will be more ghosts, more witches, and more weird and spooky stories from West Virginia and elsewhere.  I've got at least one more book review to share, a couple of personal experiences, and plenty of Friday Funnies!

November will also be a big month for Theme Days and Theme Weeks!  Both here on the blog, and over at Theresa's Haunted History Facebook Page (and maybe on Theresa's Haunted History's Twitter) I'll be blocking off  specific days or even full weeks for special topics.  There will be a Ouija Wednesday and a day dedicated to the original Mothman sightings. The first week of November will be dedicated to serial killers, and haunted objects will be featured later in the month.  There will be several more special topics throughout the month, so be sure to check back often.  

Also, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for LIKING Theresa's Haunted History on social media, reading my blogs, and sharing my posts.  Your support and kind words keep me going, even when I completely lose my motivation.  I love learning about all aspects of the paranormal world and I love sharing what I learn with all of you; it thrills me that there are people out there that enjoy it as much as I do.  Thank you so much for everything you do, and please, always feel free to message me about your own experiences or to make suggestions for topics to discuss.  

Have a wonderful month and stay spooky, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment