Monday, October 29, 2018

Give Yourself Time: A Mothman Motivational Post



Lemme tell ya...I'm just not feeling it today.  I'm unmotivated, melancholy, and just not in the mood to write right now.  But, I am SO close to finishing out October's Ultimate Blog Challenge!  I cannot let this seasonal apathy that always sets in right about now prevent me from reaching my goals.  Far too many times I have let fear, insecurity, self-consciousness, and just general lack of motivation stop me from taking my work in the paranormal field to the next level.  And while finishing a blog challenge isn't necessarily going to lead to any breakthroughs, personally, its a huge step in finishing what I've started.

So, today I've chosen to share a little bit of inspiration...Mothman style!  Sometimes I need a reminder to just give myself time...time to rest, time to sort out my issues, and time to evolve.  No one can illustrate that concept like Mothman himself, West Virginia's most beloved (and mysterious) cryptid.  You'll be seeing quite a bit about Mothman on Theresa's Haunted History's Facebook page next month, as November was when the first sightings of our favorite oversize insect took place.

This particular graphic was shared to me by a dear friend, and looks like it was originally posted on the Facebook page, Mothman is Real.  If you're a fan of cryptozoology and not easily offended, go check their page out!  I'll see ya back here tomorrow for day #30.  Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment