1. Valentine's Vampire Masquerade---February 10th at the Archive of the Afterlife/Sanford Center in Moundsville, WV. Come alone, or bring your partner...but come dressed as your favorite vampire and get ready for music, food, and all sorts of spooky fun. Admission: $10 single or $15 couple.
2. Valentine's Weekend Ghost Hunt at the Hotel Conneaut---February 9-10. If you're in the PA area, this sounds like an awesome weekend! Your ticket gets you access to a guided ghost hunt of the haunted hotel, buffet dinner, your room for two for the night, breakfast the following morning, and more! Admission: $95-170.
3. Love Never Dies Valentine's Ghost Tour of Philadelphia---Here's another option for those in the PA area! Take a romantic, candlelight walk through Philly, taking in the city's most haunted locations. Tour dates are available on February 9, 10, and 14 and admission is $22 per person.
4. Plenty of other hotels and Bed & Breakfasts throughout the country offer some outstanding Valentine's specials and many of those places have a haunted reputation! Just check your favorite haunted accommodations in your area and see what's available! There's no other motivation to get up close and cozy with your partner than sheer terror!
5. Plush Ghost Valentine---If you're looking for something a little more tangible as a Valentine's gift, the Etsy seller, Kiraslilshopofhorrors, has you covered! These small, plush ghosts, complete with Valentine sentiment, can be yours for $16 each.
6. Ghost Jewelry---Sometimes, its best to go the old fashioned Valentine's Day Gift route and express your love with jewelry! Etsy has so many wonderful examples of jewelry, ranging from cute to sophisticated, and coming in at a variety of price ranges. My personal favorite is this bracelet from Artlysian!
7. Ghost Chocolates---Keeping with a traditional theme, there's something inherently romantic with chocolate covered strawberries! Dip your own for your sweetheart...but use white chocolate and draw a little ghost face on them for an added spooky twist. Make sure to wash it down with some spooky spirits!