Thursday, August 11, 2011

ABCs of the Paranormal

The idea of undertaking a comprehensive paranormal encyclopedia or even lexicon is a little too much for me to handle right now!  There's no way I could complete a thorough enough body of work to really hit on all aspects of the paranormal field, especially ghost investigation, and give it the attention it deserves.

So instead, I thought it would be fun to do a little ABCs of the Paranormal!  I'll go through and write a short piece for each letter of the alphabet, all the way through!  Expect a few new entries a week until the entire alphabet is covered...and then depending on my mood, maybe I'll start over and run through it again.

Expect to find a mixture of articles on both concepts that every paranormal investigator should be familiar with...and then a few totally off-the-wall crazy stuff that simply serves to satisfy my own curiosity.  Happy reading, and if you have any suggestions, please email me at theresarhps@yahoo.com !



A  Asports/Apports
Black Eyed Kids 
Cryptomnesia 
D  Death Coach
E  Elemental Spirits/Hauntings
F   Floriography, The Language of Flowers
G  Gravity Hills
Hypnagogia 
I   Ideomotor Effect
Jamais vu
K Kirlian Photography
Lemuria Festival of the Dead
M Mandela Effect,  Morphic Resonance
N  Nobel Syndrome
O Osculum Infame 
P  Psychometry
Q Quislings  (Zombies)
R  Radiant Boys
S  Superior Mirages
Tulpas
U  Ubume
Vardoger 
W Will o' the Wisp
X  Xenoglossy
Y Yūrei
Zener Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment