Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year from Theresa's Haunted History!

 


It's finally 2022, and the last two years have been one helluva ride! This is the time of year when I'd normally make some resolutions and plans for Theresa's Haunted History, but this year, I'm just gonna invite you along on the journey to see where 2022 takes us! But, that's not to say there are NO big plans coming up. 2021 was a big year for both me personally, and my team, Spectral Research and Investigation

Over the past year, SRI has grown in many ways. We've got a solid group of dedicated researchers and have been lucky enough to investigate some of West Virginia's most interesting haunted locations, including The Haymond House in Sutton, The Old Hospital on College Hill in Williamson, and Deep End Antiques in Beckley. We've attended festivals and conventions, networked with other investigators, and appeared on a handful of awesome podcasts. 

We will continue on in the new year with many more exciting locations to share with you, more public appearances, and more spooky yet educational content on our various social media platforms. Speaking of spooky yet educational content...

Once again I've joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge and have committed to bringing you 31 straight days of new content here on Theresa's Haunted History blog! I've spent most of December researching and scheduling posts for January, so I think there's a good shot that I might actually complete this challenge. At the very least, I've got quite a few new haunted locations in West Virginia, especially around the Charleston area, to share with you, along with cryptids, UFO's, Spiritualism, and other random weirdness. I can't wait to see what y'all think.

I hope 2022 is your best year ever and that your New Year's is a safe and happy one. Thank you so much for supporting Theresa's Haunted History and keeping things spooky in the Tri-State. 

No comments:

Post a Comment