Saturday, January 29, 2022

Big Announcement: WV Monster Con!

 


Hey, everyone! I just wanted to share with you this upcoming paranormal event that I am honored to be a part of. On March 12th, 2022 I will be speaking at the first annual WV Monster Con! 

Monster Con will be a three-day event held in Richwood, WV. It is hosted by Dave Spinks' World of Weird and will feature vendors, a VIP event Friday night, psychic services (including gallery reading) and some really interesting and knowledgeable speakers, presenting on MY personal favorite topic: West Virginia's weird and wonderful paranormal history! 

Dave Spinks is a well-known and well-rounded paranormal researcher, based here in the Mountain State. He's the author of paranormal nonfiction, has been featured in different paranormal television shows, and most recently, has opened up a wonderful paranormal store in Richwood, WV. 

I'll be speaking Saturday at 1pm on the topic of West Virginia's Cemetery Urban Legends! Ghosts, witches, 'vampires,' Mothman and even UFOs have all shown up in the spooky stories associated with our burial grounds, and I'll be discussing some of my favorite cases, as well as some tips on researching these types of locations for yourself. You can also find me throughout the weekend in the vendor area, along with several of my colleagues from Spectral Research and Investigation. Ticket prices range from $25 to $100 and can either be purchased through the EventBrite link below, or at the door. 

Come join us March 11-13 at the WV Monster Con for a weekend full of monster fun, and until then, make sure to check out the work of the awesome speakers who I can't believe I get to join! 












No comments:

Post a Comment