Saturday, March 31, 2012

Top Five Links of the Month! (March 2012)

It's been awhile since I posted a links post, so here goes!  And check back tomorrow, as my blogging will take on a more personal style for a special Weekend Review post.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

1. My West Virginia Home--I could spend DAYS on this site looking at the photos and reading all the wonderful information from around the Kanawha Valley.  This site is HIGHLY recommended.  There are so many interesting stories that you could literally get lost in all the history and culture.  It's not just for research purposes, although it definitely is wonderful for that.  I've honestly never seen anything like it!

2. Pioneer Nurses of West Virginia--Another great historical resource.  Hospitals are always said to be haunted, and this site has historical information on many historic hospitals, some of which are long gone.  I've used this site quite a lot in my research and the best part is...the site has tons of pictures and postcards of different hospitals!

3. Flashlight Method Debunked--Colorado Para-tech offers this YouTube video explaining how the popular method of ghost communication seen on Ghost Hunters may not be as paranormal as first believed.  A must-see for all investigators!

4. Phantom Toilet Flushes--Are toilets flushing themselves paranormal?  Do ghosts really have to go?  This article offers a few reasons why a toilet may be flushing on its own.  Hehe, the idea of haunted bathrooms will be addressed in a later post, but since phantom flushing comes up as a sign of possible ghost activity SO much, I thought I'd share this article now.

5. Visionary Living--the personal website of my favorite paranormal author and lecturer, Rosemary Ellen Guiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment