Monday, August 16, 2021

Ghost Tours Coming to Charleston, WV: Autumn 2021!

Last month, a friend shared a Facebook post with me about an exciting new paranormal opportunity for those in the Kanawha Valley---GHOST TOURS of the capital city of Charleston, WV were coming in September of this year!  I immediately shared the post on Theresa's Haunted History's page, and before I could reach out to the tour owners for more information, they reached out to me! I've invited April, owner and operator of the Charleston Ghost Tour Company, to share a little about the upcoming tours:



My name is April Morgan. My husband, Troy Morgan, and I are the owners and operators of the brand new Charleston Tour Company. We offer guided ghost walks through historic Charleston, Wet Virginia. 

Charleston has gotten a bad reputation over the last few years, but I want to show people a different side of the city. The side with rich history, architectural beauty, and luring ghost tales. The Kanawha Valley has a very tragic past making it a hot spot for paranormal activity. We've all heard the stories of Mothman from Point Pleasant, but not often are the spirits of the Charleston area spoke of and I want to change that. 

Growing up in the Capitol City, I developed a deep interest in West Virginia history and folklore. At a very young age, the stories peaked my interest. Researching and learning so many interesting tales from the Kanawha Valley inspired me to find my own way to share my interest and knowledge. From that desire, came the concept of the Charleston Ghost Tour Company. It is my hope that the Charleston Ghost Tour Company will bring a new kind of tourism to the region and that we can work with local businesses to grow the community and keep these stories alive for the future generations to come.

I'm personally looking forward to this exciting opportunity and am so happy to see such a cool new attraction being offered in this area. Starting September 9th, tours will be held every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening at 7pm and again at 8:30pm. Tickets cost $10 for ages 13 and up, $5 for kids 6-12 years old, and free for children 5 and under. For more info:

Call: 304-610-4439
Email: charlestonghosttourcompany@gmail.com
Website
Also make sure to follow Charleston Ghost Tours on Facebook for information, updates, and special offers!

1 comment:

  1. A Walled City Tour is offer the best Charleston Ghost tours. Discover the ghostly and cemetery traditions, that have been handed down orally through the ages about an old city.

    ReplyDelete