Saturday, December 19, 2020

Krampus 2020

Fear on the Farm

It's a family tradition to have our annual Christmas-time photo taken with Krampus! This has been a part of our holiday celebrations for the past 4 years, with the last three having taken place at Mike Winland Studios.  But, 2020 hasn't been a normal year by any stretch. With a new family dynamic added to the chaos of the pandemic, I was ready to accept that there would be no Krampus this year.

Fortunately, a friend tagged me in a Facebook post announcing that Fear on the Farm  in Winfield would be offering a two-day Christmas event!  They'd be doing a haunted trail, but they'd ALSO be doing pictures with Krampus! It was short notice, but I knew that I had to make Krampus 2020 a reality!


The first day of Fear on the Farm's event took place on December 18th, which also happens to be my birthday! So, as part of my birthday festivities, my husband and I celebrated our second Christmas together (first Christmas actually living together) with a portrait with Krampus!

I was also pleased to see Tiffany's Twisted Creations was there and following with the annual tradition, I also bought a few pieces, including some ornaments for my husband and I's first tree together. 

This year was a big change, for many reasons. It's been a difficult, unpleasant year for many reasons, too. I'm just glad that I was able to keep some traditions alive, and make new traditions with my husband. Happy Haunted Holidays! 

My goodies from Tiffany's Twisted Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment