Friday, May 8, 2020

Stay Out of the Living Room! A Friday Funny


My husband loves sending me funny photos, memes, and cute lil' comic strips that he knows will brighten my day...and I love getting them! I especially love when he sends me funnies with a paranormal twist, such as this ghostly selection from Mr. Lovenstein.  Have a safe and spooky weekend, everyone. 

Fun Fact:  In 1910, Ladies Home Journal decided that a home's 'parlor,' (sometimes called the death room in Victorian England) should now be known as the 'living room.' Previously, the parlor was where the family gathered for the funeral, where post-mortem photos were taken, and where wakes were often held before the end of the 19th century. READ MORE HERE

1 comment:

  1. Bermain Slot Online Terpercaya Dengan Agen Terbaik

    S128agen.club

    ReplyDelete