Friday, April 3, 2020

Fun Cat Activities: Paranormal Edition



It's time for a Friday Funny!  Does your cute little kitty or doggie seem to commune with something only it can see?  Either my house is the least haunted house in the world, or I have two cats who absolutely don't care about things that go bump in the night.  Six years of sharing space with those two, and I've never seen them act like they could see beyond the veil. 

But, speaking of shadow people...with all the craziness going on in the world over the past few months, I've been trying to keep an eye on paranormal trends.  What I've noticed is that quite a few people have reported a recent increase in paranormal activity, mainly experiences with shadow beings.  I hope to explore that topic a little deeper within the next few weeks, but if YOU have noticed an uptick in activity or have had a recent experience with a shadow being, I'd love to hear from you!  Please let me know your story below, or feel free to contact me via Facebook or Twitter to share your story.  Stay safe and stay spooky everyone, and have a wonderful weekend! 

Theresa's Haunted History FACEBOOK
Theresa's Haunted History TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment