Sunday, July 1, 2018

Theresa Takes on July's Ultimate Blog Challenge!

Woohoo! It's time for another round of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, in which I challenge myself to create a new post every day for an entire month.  That's 31 blogs this month, but I feel confident.  Back when I attempted the challenge in April, I ALMOST completed it---I was short just THREE blogs for the month.  In my defense, I was suffering from a super-crazy, super-painful bout of TMJ, but this time, I have no excuses.  I'm either going to complete this challenge or die trying...and if that happens, I'll have plenty of hands-on ghostly experience to hopefully share during the next challenge!  

Please check back daily for fun and spooky new content concerning all things weird, ghostly, and paranormal throughout West Virginia, the tri-state, and beyond.  And, if you'd like to see a certain location or topic featured, you can find me over at Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State Facebook page.  Also, if you're a blogger yourself, definitely check out the link above to the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  It's free and open to everyone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment