Friday, June 15, 2018

Just Another Friday Night in Ohio



I'm not sure what went down recently in Ironton, Ohio....but it looks like it was a helluva Friday night!  In two separate entries in the local paper's police blotter, 'invisible guests' were not welcome at a home in the 400 block of Railroad Street.  Fortunately for the property owner, in the next entry, a woman ghost was removed from (presumably) the same residence. 

Who ya gonna call? Well, I guess if you're in Ironton, Ohio the local police do a satisfactory job in the removal of paranormal entities! I hope the issues were resolved with compassion and that the residents of Railroad Street have no more run-ins with unwelcome guests.

This clipping was brought to my attention by my good friend, former Ironton citizen, and fellow paranormal enthusiast, Carrie, after another Ironton citizen shared it on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment