Saturday, October 1, 2022

Spooky Season 2022 is Finally Here!

From SRI's Fairfield County Infirmary
Investigation in September

I mean, it's spooky season all year long here at Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State, but as October 1st finally arrives, it seems...official! Along with plenty of ghosts, spooks, monsters, and goblins, October also brings along with it another round of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. That's right---thirty one more straight days of brand new paranormal content here on the blog. 

As some readers may already know, I lost my mom last week after a nearly 6 month battle with cancer. I haven't had a whole lot of time, energy, or motivation lately to focus on my work, but I'm desperately needing a distraction. Hopefully, this blog will provide that much needed outlet for me to concentrate on during these next few months, and the UBC will give me the push to actually get it published. I've certainly got quite a back log of content I've been wanting to share with ya'll! Despite everything going on, I've still tried to keep up with my paranormal investigations with Spectral Research and Investigations, my spooky reading, making research notes on cases I'd like to study further, and going to as many local paranormal events as possible. 

Please join me all month long as we get caught up with some new haunted locations in West Virginia and beyond, take a look at some of SRI's events/investigations, and explore everything strange and spooky throughout the tri-state. This is my favorite time of the year, and I'm excited to get to share it with you.  Happy haunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment