Monday, June 1, 2020

#BlackLivesMATTER

I normally keep this blog and its social media pages completely free of any topic not related to the paranormal or weird history.  I especially try my hardest to keep any political views from interfering with my sharing of information related to the paranormal.

However, in light of recent world events, I would like to publicly state that Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State is a proud ally of the Black Lives Matter movement! I support any organization, group, or individual who continues to peacefully fight for equality  and justice for all. I will not stand for racism in any form.  I will not stand for police brutality against anyone, especially POC. And I will not stand for the ignorance and complacency that has led to the state of our country. 

I care about each and every one of you out there and I will stand by your side in loving and peaceful solidarity until we truly make this country a better place for ALL who live here. 


For anyone wanting more information:

Sojourners' article: For Our White Friends Desiring to be Allies

75 Things White People Can Do For Racial Justice

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your decision to state your support and hope it encourages others to speak up for equality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bermain Slot Online Terpercaya Dengan Agen Terbaik

    S128agen.club

    ReplyDelete