Friday, May 4, 2012

Theresa's Statement

Last night, I posted a HUGE blog about yesterday's incident where someone called me a nasty name on my own blog...and my commentary on the TRUE events that transpired that I believe led up to this behavior.  After some sleep, I decided that it wasn't worth it.  The blog was extremely polite and empathetic, but stated the FACTS in a case where there is a lot of misinformation being passed around that whether or not is directed at me, does affect me.

People are going to believe what they want to believe...and they're going to take out anger and frustrations on those who are most convenient.  Plus, anyone willing to stoop as low as to use such sophomoric language on a family friendly site does NOT have my respect, and isn't going to listen to what I have to say anyway.  I'm not entirely sure how I got caught up in this mess other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time and actually trying to help.  However it happened, I refuse to get caught up in this mess for something that I had no part of, and if it makes someone feel better, or feel like they are sabotaging me and turning others against me by harassing me on my website and other places...well, if that's what makes you sleep better at night.  I do ask one thing though, and that is to leave my team out of any personal beef that may be had with ME.  Oh, and remember that this website is read by many who do not need to be subjected to this petty behavior.

I'm not sure what is expected of me, but this field is one I have literally been involved with since birth, lol.  No matter how many hypocrites scream one thing and whisper another, I will continue to be a part of this field, not for the fame or fortune, but for the sheer love of helping those who seek answers.  I will strive for quality, education, and professionalism in everything I do, and will continue to implement my experience to further this field and uncover the truth.

For anyone who wants to discuss this matter, I am not a monster.  I have never acted maliciously towards anyone, nor have I ever stepped over someone to claw my way to this proverbial top.  I have nothing to lose or gain in this situation, but am deeply hurt on a personal level to think that someone may think that of my character.  I am willing to talk to anyone who comes to me in a respectful manner and I am keeping a copy of the incident in my own words which can be shared upon request through private channels to those who are open to hearing the TRUTH. 

Thank you

-Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment